Chapter 9. Other Resources
Suggested additional reading (see References):
- 1. E.L. Quarantelli,Organizational behavior in disaster and implications for disaster planning.
- 2. E.L. Quarantelli,Major criteria for judging disaster planning and managing and their applicability in developing societies.
- Eric Auf der Heide, Disaster Response: Principles of preparation and coordination impact of disasters.
Web Sites AEMA Site-- http://www.aema.alberta.ca/
By typing in the following search terms: [Haiti] [Earthquake] [Canada] on the following site http://www.youtube.com you will be able to get a greater sense of how the agency responds to international needs.
If you would like to view the act, it can be found at the following URL. You can order a printed copy from the Queens Press by following: www.qp.alberta.ca
Suggested Web Searches
- Canada/Federal/Government/Emergency/ Management/Organization
- Alberta /Government/ Emergency/Incident/Activation
Alberta Youtube Site http://youtu.be/UbwIjJzV8m0
Debate on Emergency Preparedness http://youtu.be/xPjcEK4tbJQ
|Previous||Table of Contents||Next|